Frequently Asked Questions:
- I don’t see my breed on your site…have you drawn all of the recognized breeds?
I have drawn over 90 “recognized” breeds as well as ‘mutts’, Doodles and cats. I am always adding too my collection. If I have not yet drawn your breed, please email me photos and I’ll add them to my queue.
If you would like your breed drawn sooner – you can order and purchase the art and I’ll draw them (provided I have good photos). Please call for details.
- Do you do custom drawings?
I DO provide custom prints. I need photographs from which to base the drawing. Custom prices differ from my general offerings – ranging from $150 - $500, depending upon the art time which is based upon the intricacies of the breed and theme. Please call for custom art inquiries.
- Do you have art depicting different subjects other than dogs?
I have been creating art for over 25 years and have a large portfolio of fun and whimsical designs. On this site – in addition to the dog art, I offer “Girls’ Time Out” and “Coastal” beach themes. If you would like a custom drawing – please see my site’s “Custom Art” page for examples and call to discuss your wishes.
- Do you donate to rescue and other animal welfare organizations?
To have your organization added to our “Shop 4 A Cause” page – please email or call Michael at 301.685.1239 or
- I will donate outright 1 (one) 11x14 matted print to requesting organizations.
- With request, please provide your 501(c)3 status and a “donation letter” recognizing the donation.
- In addition, nonprofits may purchase products at our WHOLESALE pricing.
- Please consider placing a link - similar to this one - on your web site as part of our “Shop 4 A Cause” program We will donate 10% of web purchases back to you on purchases designating your organization’s code.
- What exactly are the dimensions of both the prints and the frames?
- Matted 11x14 = Art is 8x10; Frame is standard 11x14
- Matted 16x20 = Art is 11x14; Frame is standard 16x20
- Matted 20x24 = Art is 16x20; Frame is standard 20x24
- Sara, what pets do you have?
I have a 14 year old Chocolate Lab named Molly (my old lady), a 9 year old Boxer named Sam (my hyper honey) and a 2+ year old rescued mutt named Chance (the sweetest dog ever!).
- Sara, is you art sold anywhere other than your website?
Yes! The products are sold in cool pet/dog boutiques and gift shops across the world – from Kennebunkport, ME – to Orlando, FL – to Idyllwild, CA – to Calgary, Alberta – to Coventry, UK!!
- May I use one of your images to promote my club, organization or event?
- I will provide an image – like the one above, free of charge.
- The image must be linked to www.saraenglanddesigns.com.
- The image may not be altered or used on products.
- If you wish to use an image that does not contain my website and/or logo – that image must be purchased or licensed. Please call for more information.